Saturday, June 24, 2017

Homosexuals In The White Nationalist Movement


 

Comrades:

I considered uploading the audio file above to the northwestfront.org website as an episode of Radio Free Northwest, or else as a separate podcast. Considered it for about ten seconds.

Uh ... no. This entire subject is so distasteful, and this recording is so graphic and specific, that I don't want it to have any official connection to RFN or the Party.  Nevertheless, I'm giving those of you who are interested the opportunity to download it and listen to it.

It is long, 90 minutes. The original version of this has already appeared on YouTube. I have edited out approximately 25 minutes of filler, consisting of the usual ooohs, eeeehs, uuuuhs, like, you knows, and other stutters. I have edited out around 85% of the shits, fucks, and fuckings, so that the young men on the panel do not sound like white niggers. In addition, I have edited out several brief passages where they were talking over one another and the conversation was incomprehensible. No political or content editing was done.

I am of the opinion that a YouTube presentation of this edited version might be useful. I have a couple of channels, but lack the skills to add video to audio. I hope some of you with YouTube channels might fill that gap.

For the record, no disrespect or derogation is intended to these comrades. They are Millennials and products of their place and time, they comport themselves accordingly, and it is unreasonable of any of us to expect differently.

It is very important that we all understand the wider importance of this audio segment, that we be aware of what is going on in our own Movement and what will happen if we do not make a conscious and deliberate course alteration.

I can only say what I have said before: Grandpa Simpson comparisons to the contrary, I'm still available, and more importantly, so is the Northwest Imperative. You know, the idea that will win the 14 Words for us.

I'm 63 years old, and it's true that I have some health issues. So far these are still at the level of being merely annoying. They could be worked around, given concrete and material assistance from serious and committed adults. I could have ten or more productive years left in me. Ten years is a long time to get things done.

If the cavalry comes over the hill in time, i.e. sooner rather than later, something can still be done by people who remember and who know what the cover of the puzzle box is supposed to look like.

If the cavalry doesn't come, and come within a measurable future, then ... well, this is what the fate of our race and civilization depends on. Give it a listen.

-HAC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home