Friday, July 29, 2016

The Man Who Will Not Shut Up


Hello:

I am probably annoying people with emails, so I apologize.

However, yesterday I read an enormous amount of correspondence, and that probably not being all of it, from the United States Department of Justice in Washington, from various U.S. Attorneys, from federal law enforcement, from private persons like Richard Warman and the lawyers at Troutman Sanders, and from articles published in the Roanoke Times, all of which had one aim:  to stop me from publishing.


The DOJ's ludicrously misnamed "Civil Rights Division" sent several emails to the Roanoke FBI demanding that they arrest me for publishing my newspaper column in the American Free Press -- not for the contents of that column, but for the mere act of publishing.  

The Roanoke Times printed numerous articles touting the claim that I would be "banned from publishing" for three years.  The Southern Poverty Law Center wrote reports and Richard Warman sent emails demanding that I be arrested, setting up meetings with Canadian officials -- overall, it is really amazing me to the number of people who were working full time, not only after my first release, but beforehand and probably now, afterwards, with only the goal of, in the words of U.S. District Judge Michael Urbanski, "making Bill White shut up."

This effort, for all of the harm it caused me, failed because people like yourself continued to publish my column despite the threats of violence, the terror and intimidation unleashed by the U.S. dictatorship and its Judaeo-occult allies throughout society.

I want to thank all of you for that.

-Bill


William A. White #13888-084
USP Marion
P. O. Box 1000
Marion, IL 62959

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home