Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I'm Doing It Again


Yes, yes, I know, only last week I was jumping on people for allowing certain Jews a "temporary pass" when they proved useful, and now here I am doing it with my own Court Jew, James Howard Kunstler. What can I tell you? There is a lot of "do as I say and not as I do" in my work right now.

I'm sorry, it's just that I think this sneering, anti-White, anti-Southern kike (and he is) just has the best way with words in the entire blogosphere, and some of his commentaries attain the level of genuinely deathless prose. To wit:

"When things fall apart in stressed complex systems, they tend to fall apart fast. It’s called phase change. Too many things in 21st century life have depended on sheer trust that the people in charge know what they are doing. That trust has subsisted on the doling out of money from nothing: debt, reckless bond issuance. TARP, QEs, bailouts, bail-ins, Operation Twists, Ponzi schemes… the whole sad-ass armamentarium of banking necromancy. The politicians let it get out of hand. Things that can’t go on don’t, and now they won’t."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theres a few other kikes i would like to add to the useful oven. You mentioned (((David Cole))) ill add him and also how about (((Benjamin Freedman))). His 1961 speech is a great eye opener but most of our youth cant pay attention long enough. Ok, one more kike for the useful oven, (((Brother Nathanial))), he denounced jewery and speaks out against zionism.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home