Monday, May 23, 2016

Harold Heinlein



[This isn't the first time I've been compared to Robert A. Heinlein, which I find flattering. - HAC]

Hi, Mr. Covington, 

The young man you put me in touch with in Portland passed on a couple of your books. I just finished A Distant Thunder. I'm no literary critic but your style reminds me of Robert Heinlein. I don't read much fiction these days unless it's considered part of the "canon."

Just writing to say bravo! I enjoyed the book much more than I expected to, and I think it's very clever to cast a terrorism how-to manual in the form of a novel. I've got another volume of yours to get through now. 

I'm interested in merchandise. Please don't be shy about announcing when and if that will be available.
 

Regards,
-JD

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had bought at least one of your books through Amazon a couple of years back and they occasionally list one for sale (as recently as today) in emails of books I might be interested in. You podcast used to mention that they might no longer be available through that venue, so I thought I'd let you know.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home