Thursday, May 19, 2016

Enthralled In Albuquerque

 
I am working my way through the Radio Free Northwest podcast archives, and I am about halfway through The Brigade. They are just about to assault Hollywood. I can't put it down. 

I don't know if you have watched the series "Breaking Bad" (it was filmed in Albuquerque so it's very popular here) but I feel like your book has a few moments which are very similar, great little cliffhangers. I'm also shocked at how prophetic some parts of the book is. The extreme PC culture that has come out of colleges lately was absolutely nailed by you in 2008. You saw it coming you saw the mess we are in and going into.

-Jack

1 Comments:

Blogger Luek said...

Hello Harold,

"The Brigade" is in my opinion a classic work of literary art. It should be made into a movie but we all know it will not be anytime soon because of the toxic political atmoshere in the West.

However, you could try to sell the future movie rights and get some serious cash for them. It would be a great investment for a venture investor and you would get those extra dollars you need for your retirement security.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home