Friday, May 06, 2016

Another Letter Got Through From Bill Yesterday

April 23rd, 2016

Hello, Harold:

Some of my letters to you are being returned as "undeliverable"; the address on them is the same as the one I write on the letters that do appear to be reaching you. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it that I can discover. It probably is just a case of some nigger FBI agent or asset who is monitoring my correspondence, possibly trying to identify my secret army of "followers," being too lazy on some days to run down to the copy room and photocopy my letters for their files, so he or she just sends it back.

[N.B. Bill's letters are usually written on yellow legal pad paper. I have in the past received PHOTOCOPIES of these letters, where the idiot FBI agent or clerk has gotten mixed up  and inserted the copy into the envelope instead of the original. - HAC]

Much has been happening. Turns out [the dictatorship's star witness against White]  lied about [details of the case redacted for reasons previously discussed.] Soon I will be presenting the now overwhelming forensic evidence of my innocence to the court. I hope to have it all in hand this week. However, nothing moves quickly. [More lengthy discussion of the actual case redacted.]

The wickedness of the outside world continues to astound me. Many of those in here are mentally ill, retarded, or otherwise dysfunctional, but America is undoubtedly worse. What amazes me is that somehow, mass violence is still being staved off. History teaches us that things will eventually break. 

I heard a brief report on the FBI's "White supremacist" rally in Georgia today. Sounds like the feds staged a bogus attack on the NSM. It's like pro wrestling--a bunch of guys wearing costumes in a staged fight, all for the entertainment of the public. Why do White activists with decades of experience still fall for this tired old script?

Nothing much is happening here. I have an appeal pending in Florida in my civil case over the torture. I may have to re-file; one of the ways the dictatorship denies prison-industrial inmates access to the courts is to kick back every document in a lawsuit three or four times and make them constantly re-file everything, again and again, over and over. My study of Greek philosophy is wrapping up, and I'm now doing a study or pre-Christian Hellenic Judaism before wrapping up Volume II of Serpent's Blood.

Sincerely,
Bill 


William A. White - #13888-084
Chicago M.C.C.
71 Van Buren Street West
Chicago, IL 60605-1004



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You intolerant racists! You all are going to accept Zika heads from south of the border as your equals and embrace their civil rights over your own!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home