Monday, August 24, 2015

Covington Books Still Up


The Covington books still appear to be up on Amazon. The various online vendors look to be getting rid of existing stocks, of which there seem to be some, so you might find a Brigade or two still, if you look hard. 

The problem will come when those existing stocks run out and my three previous publishing companies, all of whom mysteriously canceled me on the same day, stop printing per order. The books also still seem to be on Amazon Kindle.

I admit, I don't know exactly how this is going to work. I've never known anyone who went through this before, having all his books yanked at once, 15 of them in my case. 

Yes, Virginia, plans are proceeding to make sure that anyone who still wants a Covington novel can get hold of one. More on that later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ordered The Brigade on Aug 15 through Amazon. It shipped and arrived almost overnight! I'm at page 248, about a third way through.
This is top-notch writing. A real page-turner. Well worth the cost. Haven't been so absorbed in a book in a long while. I recommend this to anyone. Totally impressed! Thank you.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Joseph Anthony said...

I loved the Haunted Wheelbarrow story in your Other Voices,Darker Rooms. It takes true talent to make a wheelbarrow terrifying!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home