Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Other Blog

http://thewhiterepublican.blogspot.com/2015/07/what-will-lose-election-for-gop.html

I've been letting my other blog slide, largely because it is simply ridiculous to begin presidential election campaigns 18 months before voting day, but things are beginning to warm up a bit.


No, I'm not turning into an Establishment politician. I just think it's fatuous the way our wee little Movement completely ignores actual politics. Nor am I saying that the electoral process holds out any hope for the 14 Words. It doesn't. I am saying that we need to begin engaging with the real world, no matter how we may detest it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Wingnut said...

Well, at least Google and Yahoo! have not banned you yet. Or I should say, Yahoo! quit periodically deleting your groups. All your Google blogs and old Yahoo! groups are still up. Although if I'm not mistaken, you don't even use Yahoo! anymore, since they totally screwed up their site. Do you even still have access to your Yahoo! groups?

Also, Facebook still allows a couple of NF pages to exist there.

There are also a couple of old NF Cafepress pages, that weren't linked on the main NF site, that are still up.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home