Thursday, May 21, 2015

Oops! I Called It Wrong



[Okay, I admit it...looks like I called this one wrong. Apparently Bill actually LIKES it where he is now. I was probably remembering Marion from the 1970s when Bob Miles was there--I have since learned that Marion FCC is no longer the designated super-max it once was, although if memory serves that's where they locked up John Gotti until his death. - HAC]

May 5, 2015

Hello Harold:

Well, things continue on here at UPS Marion CMU. My first piece of mail arrived today. After five days of "vetting," the BOPs Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU, geddit?--they apparently think they're Jack Bauer. - HAC) got to use the brain cell for the day and determined that the clerks of various United States District courts are not terrorists. So, they've almost approved me to write to them and update my address. I'm also told that I'll be on email soon. I'll believe it when I see it.

This unit is really not bad. It is virtually impossible to catch a shot (a disciplinary action) here. None of the normal rules of a prison apply. There are no metal detectors, no pat-down searches, no shakedowns. The COs here do not hassle people. Movement is open. It's nice. And the inmates here are disproportionately intelligent and interesting. In one day, I can discuss politics, philosophy and religion with a Salafi Imam, a Persian Shi'a, a Russian national-communist, the President of the United States (he tells me that Obama is an imposter) and a smorgasbord of characters. I feel like when I was in college and I used to go to different meetings to see what different groups were about--except then, they were all Communists. LOL. And, that's another bonus  - no Judaeos, and no loud nigro children-gangstas.

Oh--and I thought up a solution to the sovereign citizen problem. This unit is now opening and reading everyone's legal mail--which is unlawful, and about which nothing will be done at all--because sovereigns keep mailing bogus liens and lien releases and UCC forms to the courts, and because others send threats and other idiocy. I would actually file on this out of principle, but they'll move and moot me before I can get anywhere with it. So, instead, I thought of how to end sovereign idiocy so this won't be needed anymore:

Okay, start a sovereign rumor that, because Barack Obama is a Muslim, the US has been secretly placed under Sharia law. Then require the sovereigns to file their UCC forms in the courts of the Islamic State. You can probably tie in the Iraqi dinar  (which will soon be totally worthless, as Iraq is going to end up dissolved and partitioned) in as well. Voila- the U.S. courts stop getting stupid papers, the Islamic State gets their court system clogged, and the U.S. Attorney can now charge all the sovereigns with material aid to terrorism.

Actually, I have to say this--I have a lot of sympathy for sovereigns. There are two kinds: the ones who seriously believe their nonsense, and then dudes in prison who know that it's a scam and who just don't care.

The former tend to be very good people. Their motives are good. They want a government that is honest and which represents them and their national/ethno-cultural organism. They recognize that the United States is a sick country. They are correct in opposing the elite and the banking system. They are correct in wanting their rights.

But they are profoundly wrong in believing that going into court and chanting some magic words at a judge can fix things. Courts are areas of violence. Law is violence. Courts are the forums where the application of violence is decided on. And courts act in accordance with the wishes of superior power in our country, the Sanhedrin of the Supreme Court and the One World Zionist complex which controls our society. If the elite don't want  it, the court won't do it, the law be damned.

Really, Harold, what I dislike is how people escape into these fantasies to avoid facing the harshness of reality, and the hard work needed to change it. Evil is pervasive in the United States, dishonesty is the norm of government, economic exploitation is the rule. The decadence of the culture destroys people.

And, as much as we all want happy and peaceful lives, the fact of this evil mandates that we sacrifice our ease in opposition to it--a struggle that may not pay off for us personally or collectively. But so many people want easy outs. They want to hold views that aren't stigmatized ("you racist!"), they want to believe that, at some level, the government institutions of society can be trusted, they want  easy solutions--magic wands, suicidal acts. Oswald Mosley noted that it is easy to sacrifice in the instant, but it is hard to live one's life in sacrifice to one's people.

It  is your recognition, Harold, of these simple facts of life that won me over to your point of view. I often wish that you would guard your public speech more. The Constitution is gone and the force of law no longer protects it, and you lack a law of your own. But at least you don't offer hocus-pocus - no matter how sincere that hocus-pocus maybe.

I hope that all is well with you. I'm doing okay. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,           
Bill 

William A. White #13888-084
U.S.P Marion
P. O. Box 1000
Marion, IL 62959-1000 


 

2 Comments:

Blogger Luek said...

I don't want to sound like a doom and gloomer but are you sure you are getting these letters from Bill White? He was once in the center of jail hell and now he is in the high rent district of Purgatory. Something just doesn't feel right about these letters from Bill. You could be getting manipulated to say something to get you arrested and condemned too. Beware HAC!

4:42 AM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

Well, if the letters are hoaxes then someone has gone to a great deal of trouble to forge lengthy documents on yellow legal pad in Bill's scribble.

As to the possibility of my own arrest on some bizarre Bureau fabrication, yes, I've been threatened by people who appear to have some government connection. I know they follow this blog and don't like it. It's a risk I have lived with every day for 43 years and will live with until the day I die or else they DO come and drag me away. Comes with the territory.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home