Saturday, February 14, 2015

For Love Of An Aryan Woman


The following magnificent epitaph was found carved on a stone in the Swiss alps, in one of the early Gothic runic alphabets. Archaeologists and scholars are not certain exactly how old it is, but they believe it may date from around the fifth century A. D. 

Traveler, short is my say.
Stop and read these runes.
This somber slab covers a beautiful woman.
Her name was Juhiza.
She was my light and my only love.
What I wished, she wished also.
What I shunned, she shunned also.
Good she was, and chaste, loyal, discreet.
She walked nobly and spoke kindly.
Traveler, I have finished.
Go.



http://www.northwestfront.org

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Goths are an interesting case. Little to almost nothing is known of them but they controlled most of what is now western Russia, from Moscow on down to the Black Sea.

This pattern of settlement was repeated around a thousand years later by the Vikings (Norse).

Hitler may really have had a point when he considered the invasion of western Russia as 'retaking' old Aryan lands.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home