Sunday, February 01, 2015

Bill White Rises From The Dead



On Saturday, January 31st, I received a single #10 envelope addressed to me in Bill White’s handwriting. The envelope was stuffed with seven letters and AFP articles spanning almost an entire month, and the flap was taped down with a strip of Scotch tape. 

An extra stamp seemed to have been added to carry the weight. Two of the letters were not originals but photocopies; apparently the mail censors in charge of photocopying Bill’s outgoing letters and sending them to the FBI got the two sets of copies mixed up and sent me the Xeroxes instead, which is the usual stunning incompetence one expects from the dictator’s servants. - HAC
 

* * * 

January 10th, 2015 

Hello, Harold: 

Well, I arrived at Loretto to find myself caught up in the bureaucratic inefficiency of BOP. I'd say it was government malice, but why blame on malice what is so well attributed to mere stupidity? Essentially, the BP spent 28 days planning, 17 days executing, and managed to take me to the wrong facility. The question now is how long this will take to correct. 

Essentially my situation is this: Judge [redacted] has ordered me brought to a habeas corpus hearing in Chicago. This writ-process began December 19th. I received a copy of the order yesterday, and the BOP lost it in transit this morning. No matter. The BOP has not received it there from the court. I assume the order will process sometime this month. Or next month. Or WTF knows? 

Meanwhile, I have a release date in 2037. This and my points means that I am supposed to be headed toward a medium security camp. Furthermore, the BOP has designated me as a "gang leader" and a "sovereign citizen."

[He is neither. Bill's "gang" consists of Gabe d'Annunzio and myself, our "gang activity" consists of publishing Bill's letters and writings on the internet and in print, and I have no idea on earth where they're getting this "sovereign citizen" crap. I sometimes wonder if anybody in the dictatorship has any idea at all what any of this stuff actually MEANS. - HAC]
 
I have repeatedly asked these people to tell me what gang I am supposed to be the leader of. so I can resign, but they refuse. I've also never filed a sovereign paper in my life, and I couldn't tell you why they believe that about me, or pretend to believe that about me. Appeals to evidence or asking "when have I ever filed a sovereign paper?" are greeted with silence or stupid responses like "You know what you did." Trying to state the obvious--that I have three appeals and two collateral processes going, that all I want is to stay out of the way and speak to my lawyers, and the like, are met with a blank stare.

Back in the real world, besides my §2255, this is what I think is happening with me, insofar as anyone has let me know. In Virginia, the government has admitted to error in probation's interpretation of my sentencing guidelines, but has weakly tried to claim it is irrelevant. A sentence reduction at re-sentencing seems virtually assured. Further, there was a huge plain error in the venue statute in Florida which means a resentencing to a concurrent sentence seems almost inevitable. Because there are so many cases and so many issues, I expect that I will get  7½ to 20 years back on sentencing appeals.

More importantly, my attorneys are predicting that Elonis will vacate all of my convictions and give me two new trials. There are also many smaller reasons for new trials. [Such as the judge at his Roanoke sentencing stating in open court that in his opinion Bill was innocent and being framed for his political beliefs and then SENTENCING HIM ANYWAY.  That's what I can't get over. Sentencing to prison a man he knew to be innocent, and apparently not caring if anybody heard him say it in public ... – HAC]
  
Basically, Harold, I will probably be in trial for another two years before we come to §2255 issues, which my legal defense fund has hired a lawyer to begin investigating (and he still needs more money, so donate now!) So I’ve taken some hits for the moment, but I’m still not down and out.

Work on Serpent’s Blood, however, is on pause, while I try to figure out what is going on. Here in the SHU there isn’t much useful I can do. I can receive mail, in theory anyway, so put my address out there.

Otherwise, Harold, I’ve just had a long and unnecessary difficult journey. The BOP is full of personalities, and I encountered many. My wrist was injured by a black box in transit and is still swollen. I did finally get to a law library during my brief stop in Canaan long enough to send my attorney in Florida some cases to correct him. And that’s about it.

I hope that this letter finds you well, Harold. I have no idea what’s going on right now, but I’ll let you know when I do.

Sincerely,

Bill



William A. White #13888-084
FCI Loretto
P. O. Box 1000
Loretto, PA 15940 

http://www.northwestfront.org

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not an American- though I once had some sympathy for the modern Amurrican neo-con madness.

But goddamn, if I were one, whether I held your beliefs or not I would sure hope that I sympathized with your views about the government that has held sway there these past sixty years. They are burning our children, shooting the wives of the innocent, and locking up men for crimes that they never committed.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous kerdasi amaq said...

In a Republic; the citizens are the sovereign, hence sovereign citizen.

Senator Charles Lindbergh(Lindy's father) certainly thought of himself as a "sovereign citizen".

It's in one of his books.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home