Saturday, January 31, 2015

It Ain't Me, Babe


The middle-aged adolescents are striking again, it would seem. I understand that there have been one or more internet trolls posting on Stormfront and VNN and either using my name outright or pretending to be me under a coy pseudonym.

For the record, I do not post on either Stormfront or VNN. I have no account with either, covert or otherwise. I have not even looked at either site in several years. They are irrelevant to anything in the real world.

Not sure what else to tell you people who have asked. It ain't me, babe.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Notice it happened when your podcast started getting shared on ANN? You are being tracked and steps are being taken to marginalize you. Can't have someone with an actual solution getting an audience, now, can we?

Its so obvious who is running and upkeeping Stormfront and VNN but I guess the "white nationalists" there figure that if they vent on a government-jooish controlled board, then they'll not be taken seriously and get a pass from The Overlords. "Oh, they're just venting!" sort of thing.

Um, no. Stalin and his jooish commissars did not give anyone a break in 1920s and 1930s and they won't in 2010s and 2020s either.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home