Friday, December 19, 2014

Thinking Of The Northwest


Greetings all,

My name is [redacted], a middle-aged Everyman and family man.  I have recently retired after gritting my teeth through 20 years in the U.S. Army.  I have been spending the past year and a half filtering the Kool-Aid out of my system and this has led to two life changing developments. First, the need to acquire more pedestrian and useful skill sets, and lastly, the awareness and acceptance of my racial identity.

I am fulfilling the former by learning new trades outside of the uniformed services, and the latter by educating myself and (as I am now) reaching out to others.  I have been a wallflower on the perimeter of racial and White Nationalist interests for some time (even during my lowest descent into the liberal, multi-cult milieu), but began reeducating myself in earnest over the past year.

The imperative currently encapsulated by the Northwest Front caught my attention rather quickly as being a very sober and practical proposal.  After reading through the web site and its recommended documents, I began working through the Northwest novels.  I am almost complete with them, and I must tip my hat to a brilliantly rendered narrative.

I was further encouraged when I mentioned the Northwest Front to my lovely wife.  Although she appeared mildly surprised by my recent awaking, she seems nonplussed overall.  This is an equally good omen as we intend to relocate to Oregon once we are complete here.

Now I have arrived at the crux my current situation and this e-mail.  I have gathered from reading the Forum that an all too large number of prospective migrants initiate contact, but cannot make the trip until some magic moment.  I am included in this frustrating category.

I will have completed training as a motorcycle technician this coming spring (2015).  Immediately following, I will begin training as a technician in the diesel/industrial field.  This will push our actual movement date to the summer of 2016.  This is too far off for my taste as I am chomping at the bit to get out of Aztlan, but after two decades as a Zio-zombie, I cannot waste that GI Bill.  It would also be nice to enter the Homeland with some highly marketable skills as well.

The silver lining in all of this is a that we do plan on a scouting trip or two before we jump on ye olde wagon.  Also, should the feces hit the fan between now and then, we could drop everything and make the trip on somewhat short notice.  That would be only if things go south fast (I am keen to get into that diesel program.)

Please let me know if I have put the cart well before the horse at this early date, but I feel a certain inner urgency to make contact.  I can be reached via email at [redacted] or if snail mail is preferred, at the following address.

[Redacted]

Thank you for the time entertaining this rambling note.  My family and I eagerly await your response and hope that the intervening time could be put to good use networking and/or supporting the movement.

Sincerely,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apeoid executes two NYPD officers as "revenge" for the gentle giant and the other gentle giant. You spoke true prophecy, HAC.

Ironically the dead cops were not white (an oriental and a brown) but, here it comes!

Libtard media is trying to use the adjective "crazed" and "lone" gunman to describe this. But this is just a taste of things to come. Welcome to Beirut, USA!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home