Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Another One Coming Home


Dear Mr. Covington,

My name is [redacted]. I recently found your work and your movement when I ran across The Brigade online. I soon read all five novels and the draft constitution on the Northwest Front website, and I'm currently working my way through the Radio Free Northwest podcasts (I'm up to early 2013). 

I have been racially aware for a long time (diverse public schools will do that) , although not Jew-aware until recently. I have never been a member of any kind of organized racial activist group (I took one look at Stormfront and decided I wanted nothing to do with that bunch).

Your works have given me hope. I cannot express how good it is to know that I'm not alone and not crazy. To know that there is someone out there with a plan, a way to be part of a solution instead of just watching helplessly as all the good gets sucked out of the world.

I am currently making plans to Come Home early next year. While not a “T-shirt youth” I don't have a degree and my main skill set is not something one can earn a decent living doing in most places. To this end I have enrolled in a machine tool technology program at a community college in [redacted] Oregon. I'm planning on making a scouting trip in late January or early February to line up housing and ideally a job as well, although I do have enough saved up to support myself for a while if I can't find one immediately.

A month or two ago you said (or wrote, I don't recall) something to the effect that someone should make some Northwest Front bumper stickers. I took advantage of a 50% off promotional offer I ran across and ordered 1,000 printed up, of my own design. They are being printed now, I should receive them in a week or so. I'm going to take twenty or so out of the box for my own use and send the rest on to you, for distribution or sale as you see fit. One question: this will be a large and heavy package. You mentioned at one point that PO Box 4856 is quite small, and that there is another address more suitable for large packages. Where would you like them sent? If there is a positive response I may do some smaller stickers as well.

Are you still asking for CDs of the podcast? How many copies of each episode would you like? If you want a bunch of copies of special shows like the Joseph Stack segment or whatever let me know, I can burn some for you.

Finally, I would like to request an introductory packet. I presume it is discreetly packaged, if not I can get a PO Box or UPS box. My contact information is below.

-[Name redacted]

Dear Comrade:

Have not forgotten the intro pack; will get it out to you soon soon soon but am really, really jammed up at end-of-month crunch with both an RFN and a Northwest Observer due out.

-HAC

1 Comments:

Blogger Luek said...

Someone who can write such a well worded and intelligent letter should not have any problem getting a good job! Well done.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home