Saturday, December 06, 2014

A Prospective Migrant Writes

Dear HAC,

I just recently discovered your podcasts; by recently I mean less then a week ago. I have listened to episode 1 up to 29 now. I have also downloaded your books and plan to buy hard copies as soon as I can. 

I have also sent my father who recently moved to Idaho the URL to the NF site. I am brand new to White Nationalism; although, in my heart, mind and soul since I can remember I have carried the ideals. I am an avid reader and would like to pick your brain, as far as books to read to learn about true history of our race, info on the Jews and White Nationalism as a whole. I would also like to contribute financially, it won't be much but I am sure I can swing ten dollars a month.  Thank you for what you are doing; you have given me hope for the future! 

-R.G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home