Friday, August 22, 2014

Bill White's Coming Trial




Hi, Harold:

I just read the trial proceedings of Bill’s trial on PACER. It doesn’t look very good, to put it mildly, and be very careful of what you write online – not because it will affect the trial, but because the government may decide to try and pin some of it on you. They seem to be under the erroneous misconception that there is there is a Charles Manson cult out there somewhere who apparently get all their instructions off the internet (weird, I know, but that’s the way they see it).

-[Redacted]

* * *

Yes, I know. I have referred to this before, the fact that the United States Attorney’s office in this case is creating a narrative around Bill White based on the Fox Network drama series The Following.

I have in fact been threatened on several prior occasions during the Roanoke case, albeit obliquely, in an attempt to frighten me into being quiet and thus silencing one of Bill’s few remaining vocal defenders on the internet. They want to bury him alive without muss, fuss, or bother, tamp down the dirt, and shamble away chuckling and muttering to themselves, and they don’t want anyone to hear his screams.

Yes, I know I am in danger, but what can I tell you? We do what we do because it is right.  (If this were an RFN podcast I’d play Jimmy Buffet’s It’s My Job again.)

-HAC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been hacked constantly since Bill has been in Florida. Coincidence? Like hell it is. G. D.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home