Monday, July 14, 2014

They're Coming

Hi Harold, 

This is a long overdue email but I had to make sure that the NF is the right movement for me. I currently live in New Mexico, but I have lived in Detroit, Tampa, mid-Atlantic states, and Houston.

I know you are busy, so I'll make this short. I am a former graduate student in sociology and former Communist. I started to go that direction because I was awake and knew that this current system was garbage. Luckily, I was able to keep learning and in the end I found Mein Kampf; which truly changed my life. 

I have been following the NF for about 6-7 months now but I have been racially awake for years. I think I have a lot to offer the movement in several different ways. The NF is my last hope to stay in North America. If people are not willing to put in effort, I will be off to Europe where the nationalist fever is spreading like wildfire. I refuse to waste my life away and do nothing for the cause. I hope to be in the Northwest within two years.

That being said, I want to give a little something now. What I can do now is contribute to the intellectual scene on the website or via my audio blog. If you like, please check out a few of my audio blogs and let me know if they would be good to post on the NF forum or even have a small section on RFN.

My specialty and real purpose of the audio blog was to give insight into Mein Kampf for people either unwilling to read all 500+ pages or unable to read it at this time. I have some other audio topics on there that may also be useful or interesting to others in the movement.

Being a former insider commie who dreamed of implementing the Cloward-Piven theory (my professors were working towards implementing it via local policy), I have some first hand experience to offer, just like you have the invaluable experience of living and participating in Rhodesia, Ireland, and England. I also did an audio on the NF if you want to check that out too. I may need some corrections.

Sincerely,
[Redacted]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home