Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bill's "Up" Again In This One

[There seems to be some improvement in outgoing mail from Bill White. They just don't let him receive anything. - HAC]

July 14th, 2014
50 days to trial

Hello, Harold:

Very good news today. The Assistant U.S. Attorney on my case has been yanked off it, kicking and screaming. This is very unusual and a very good sign. As I have mentioned, the dictatorship has had two major problems in prosecuting me since day one:

1) There is no evidence against me; and

2) Someone else has already confessed.

The indictment against me seems to have been obtained by more than usually egregious prosecutorial misconduct (they refuse to release or disclose the grand jury transcripts to my attorney) and I don't know why the hell I'm down here. The strategy seems to have been to bring me here, torture me, and plant jailhouse snitiches on me to get me to "confess", etc. Since I have gone catatonic under stress and been moved to an isolator, that plan is now an epic fail.

So the dictatorship has removed my prosecutor and installed a new, more experienced individual to determine whether the case can be salvaged. It can't. My guess is that some or all of the charges against me will be dropped, probably about a week before the trial, the point where they're going to have to ease up on me a bit here in order to prepare me to be taken out in public, like they did with George Zimmerman. We'll see. If not, I'm coasting to an acquittal. I just have to keep not speaking to people, which is easy now that I have trouble speaking at all and I am violently ill all day.

My civil rights suit against the jail is apparently going to be certified, although I'm going to be ordered to make one more revision. Under the Prison Litigation Reform Act, which was designed to choke off inmates' access to the court system by making us run a legal gauntlet to the point where just about anything short of electrodes on the balls won't be deemed sufficient cause, a court has to find my claims meritorious on the face for a suit to proceed. 

I have not yet seen the order, but I am told the court accepted the substance of my claim--one, that I shall be allowed to argue for several injuries against the jail, and two, that I shall be allowed to argue that my weight loss, beard loss, headaches, lack of sleep, and so forth constitute physical injuries entitling me to damages, including for emotional distress. It's a small thing, but it's a start.

[Remainder of letter redacted as possibly ill-advised for publication, on my call. - HAC]

William A. White #201400005514
John Polk Correctional Center
211 Bush Boulevard
Sanford, FL 32773

1 Comments:

Blogger Luek said...

Hello Harold,

Don't get me wrong here and I truly hope Bill White gets out of the government's armed compound gulag with all charges dismissed. But in reading his letters I get a feeling that he is hoping if only a senior judge or two get an epiphany about how the system has screwed him over he will be vindicated and released with perhaps an apology even.
This may have happened in the USA of 40 years ago but not now. Note the obvious here; this country has a nigger President elected twice and a Federal Attorney General who has stated that civil rights laws were meant to protect niggers not whites. Swarms of diseased and criminal latinos are coming across our undefended borders daily and they are not going back. Essentially, the white man has had it in the USA. The demographic changes should bring this cold reality into focus if nothing else will.
Unfortunately, Mr. White might as well be in the bowels of the judicial system of Central Africa or Zimbabwe. He is like a terminally ill cancer patient who has good days and bad days but is still optimistic he will be cured. He should stop having false hopes for deliverance by a civilized judicial system that miraculously comes to its senses. It ain't going to happen. I hope it does but I don't believe it will.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home