Saturday, May 03, 2014

Northwest Front Forum


http://www.northwestfront.net/forums/index.php 

In view of my recommendation this week that we start phasing out Stormfront and VNN: guys, you do know the Northwest Front has a discussion forum of our own, right? I am always astounded that it gets used so little.

Our forum is moderated to keep the kooks and the weirdos out, which is a very definite plus.Yes, I know, many so-called "White Nationalists" don't want to post on a moderated forum where they will be forced to be civil and sane. That, I think, says a lot about the nature of the problem right there.

I really hate to sound like a crabby old coot, but a lot of people are e-mailing me personally with questions and comments that could be dealt better and a lot more quickly with by the group as a whole on this forum.

-HAC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey HAC!

You had been telling us that the forum at that link was for discussing migration and migration issues only, which is why I don't think there is a lot of participation there.

So you are changing that policy officially with this post?

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home