Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Demon Thing





Acting frankly against my advice, Bill White wants to make a public statement regarding his "demonic" experiences in prison. It's not that I necessarily disbelieve in demons; I think people would be amazed at what I believe in my own mind. I have made no secret of the fact that like Fox Mulder, I believe that The Truth Is Out There.

The problem is that for White Nationalists, any public discussion of the paranormal or the occult,  cryptozöology, UFOs, or any unusual phenomena feeds the Goat Dancers among our own ranks and among our ideological enemies as well, and makes it even more difficult for the few remaining “norms” among the Muggles to take us seriously.

Nonetheless, I’m not the one sitting in the steel and concrete box, so here’s Bill. – HAC


* * *
January 16, 2014

Hello, Harold:

I received your letter of January 11, 2014.

From at least September 2010 to April 2011, I was placed in solitary and drugged with what purported to be an allergy pill, chlorpheniramin (sp? not completely legible in original) but which caused me serious psychiatric symptoms, some of which I describe in Tradition of the Mother. These symptoms continued for several months after I discontinued the drug, and included night terrors and an inability to sleep, sometimes for days. Furthermore, I am not the only person in the Bureau of Prisons to have been subjected to this experience.

I have been trying to discover what happened, but the BOP is not being exactly responsive. Overall I suffered tremendous abuse from 2008 to 2011, and the fact that this is done to prisoners, and is well attested by any review of §1983 claims on Lexus-Nexis, is an important thing people in the United States are not aware of.

 I do joke about demons and reptiles, but the things I described in my letter—sleep deprivation, freezing cells, being in a cell flooded with feces, being drugged, and other acts of deliberate and malicious abuse—were quite real, and are not funny. [Bill doesn’t say so, but from other sources I suspect Movement assholes may have been sending him mocking and taunting letters laughing at him for being in prison, which is simply disgraceful, and makes me more determined than ever to somehow force us to rise above the GUBU.  – HAC]

Unfortunately, so many people have become so used to doing what they want in this society in comfort and pleasure that they have to deny to themselves that these things are happening. On this point, the FBI has just informed me that my file consists of 14,573 documents which they are producing to me. This means that the FBI has been producing 2½ documents on me every day for 20 years. When I get them (electronically) they will be placed online and will substantiate everything I have said.

The BOP, on the other hand, is claiming that my six years in prison have generated 29 documents. So they are holding back.

As an aside, Houston Stewart Chamberlain also saw demons, so I’m in good company.

Hope you are well, Harold. Thank you for the recent typing work.

Sincerely,
Bill

William A. White #20040199844
324 Campbell Avenue SW

Roanoke, VA 24016







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The devil, you say!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home