Thursday, January 02, 2014

Letter From Bill White 12-23-2013


December 23rd, 2013

Hello, Harold:

Enclosed is an article for AFP. Thank you for the articles which arrived today.

The Florida indictment just arrived, from a kind supporter, not officially. It's nonsense. It involves an account I've never used, and as I thought, it accuses me of being in Florida on the days these "crimes" were committed--though I've just been convicted of being in Mexico on those days. 

My guess is that the dictatorship filed this bogus indictment to buy time, as the courts were about to order them to return my computers if they didn't indict. My guess is that they have traced some element of these e-mails to Florida--this has been clear for quite a while--and so, figuring maybe I know something, they've indicted me as a manipulation tactic. Demand for speedy trial is going out tonight.

I am working on something on proto-Masonry in the Trojan geneaology of Snorri's Edda tonight--it may be done later this week--and am otherwise not worried.

Thank all of your readers for their kind letters. Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,
Bill

William A. White #20040199844
324 Campbell Avenue SW
Roanoke, VA 24016 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home