Monday, November 11, 2013

Letter From Bill White


[Held this back for a month. This was written before Bill was convicted by an anonymous and intimidated jury of sending a naughty e-mail two years ago, which in fact the government's own IT guy stated he never sent, and before he was facing sixteen years in prison. I'm curious as to why. Here is part of Bill's take on it. - HAC]

October 9th, 2013

Hello, Harold:

The other day, you wondered why the dictatorship is trying so hard to silence me. One reason is that years ago, I was much more effective than you may realize. Overthrow alone, in its peak month, had 29 million visits, perhaps 9.2 million uniques, and averaged 6 million visitors a year, about 1.8 to 2 million uniques. No other White website did anywhere close to that.

The question is, why does the dictatorship still persecute me, now that I am largely irrelevant? Part of it is the undying hatred of the Jew for righteousness. The Jews are demonic monsters who feed on human pain, and their commandment is toloshebe goyim harog, "Kill the best Gentiles."

But even more is my deepening knowledge of the existential occult threat to humanity of which Judaism is a part, what I call the "reptiles." This is one of several subjects not wisely broached with the uninitiated, like the fall of the Aryans from Heaven. All of this falls under your definition of "pointless mysticism"....

[Okay, I'm going to redact sections of this part of the letter because of the likelihood that Goat Dancers and other hostiles will deliberately distort and misinterpret what Bill is saying. I get what he is saying, but most won't, and to "normal" people, if there remain any of you out there, it will sound a bit too far out of your comfort zone. And we American Whiteboys need our comfort zone. - HAC]

What has happened, Harold, is that at some point in time, I just became too smart. I have glimpsed--just glimpsed--what is hiding behind the fabric of reality, and all of the powers that exist to maintain that cloak have decided to stop me from pulling the curtain further back.

What is worse, Harold, is that after glimpsing the eternal nature of one's own being, and recognizing the essential falseness of the world, it becomes difficult to care about things like prison, which are essentially meaningless distractions from what is beyond reality. One realizes that there is no real need to be concerned about this world, which is essentially illusion. That doesn't mean I've achieved total detachment, but I am no longer fully attached to total nonsense. One loses a desire for wealth, for power, for any particular material conditions. 

Anyway, those are my thoughts. The Jews realize they are losing my imprisoned soul, and keep tormenting me trying to bring it back.

Sincerely,
Bill


http://www.northwestfront.org




1 Comments:

Blogger FeminizedWesternMale said...

Having read everything by him that you have posted: I, for one, believe him.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home