Monday, October 14, 2013

My First Obamacare Attempt



Hi, guys:

Well, I finally checked out Obamacare, not so much to join but just to see if I could crack the Great Secret of the past three years, and get a final and definitive price it would cost me. No luck.

I went to wahealthplanfinder.com at 7 p.m. on a Sunday night, two weeks after the site went live. I doubt there were millions of Washingtonians jamming the lines trying to sign on at that time and date.

The site wouldn’t let me in. It wouldn’t even let me create an account.

It kept saying my passwords didn’t match. They demand that each password be 8-20 characters long and contain one capital letter, one lower case letter, and one of four special symbols which they specify. My password complied. I attempted it four times (at least they didn’t blow away all my other info when I failed, I’ll at least give them that.) I typed it into both fields carefully, slowly and meticulously. Those passwords matched. But the site kept kicking it out and saying they didn’t.

Screw Obamacare. I’ll try again in a couple of weeks and see if the Democrats and their Third World IT team of illegals and niggers has gotten it right yet.

-HAC

http://www.northwestfront.org

1 Comments:

Anonymous George said...

Not surprised at the outcome of your attempt to sign up, since according to the local news (on the East Coast) there have been many similar cases with people unable to sign up. And then too, look at what type of people they have working for them as "Obamacare Navigators":
https://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/86928-obamacare-navigator-suspected-criminal-wanted-financial-crimes/

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home