Saturday, October 19, 2013

Letter From Bill White - October 11th, 2013


Hello, Harold:

Enclosed please find some AFP articles. There will be four when I'm done. If there are fewer than four, more are coming. I hope you have been in touch with Mike Piper and that things are working out. 

Things have take an unexpected upturn here. First I have finally confirmed I was arrested at 2:40 p.m. EST. I reviewed all the paperwork today and there is really no question about this. This is important, because posting continued on my Facebook account until 2:58 p.m. EST, and the last access to the e-mail account dhyphen@yahoo.com was at 3:01 p.m. EST. There isn't much that can be said to dispute this. These posts and accesses were made after I was in custody and could not possibly have made them. Ergo, someone other than me must have had access to these accounts, and they seem to have learned of my arrest very shortly after it happened. As far as I am concerned, case closed.

(Bill is assuming that the jury in his upcoming trial will be allowed to hear this information. Precedent such as the appalling Edgar Steele case is not encouraging. - HAC)

Second, the dictatorship seems to be softening its position on infinite prosecution of me on a series of increasingly bizarre and improbable charges. After two and a half months they seem to be signaling that they want to "reopen plea negotiations" in an attempt to coerce or deceive me into pleading guilty to something just to get the damned thing off the docket, and keep them from having to present any evidence in open court. 

They seem to be backing off on their threat to indict me in Florida for "intervening in the Trayvon Martin case", whatever that means, because the word from on high seems to be that they want the whole Zimmerman thing to die down and disappear. (I hope Bill is right and that means no "civil rights violations" charges for that poor pudgy little greaseball. - HAC)

What I believe is that they have seen my affidavit and they now know beyond any possibility of pretending that they don't know, that the person accusing me is in fact the person who committed the crime. This doesn't cause them to drop the prosecution, of course, but after this one they may decide that in my case the game is no longer worth the candle.

So, much surprising good news lately. Hope all is well with you.

-Bill


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home