Saturday, August 17, 2013

Brief Goat-Dancing Interlude


A quick comment on the latest Goat Dancing outbreak from Alex Linder, which I will respond to, once, since this time it has a very minor basis in fact, which as usual is being twisted into something unrecognizable. The accusation in this case is that I am in some way altering or adding to Bill White's prison letters.

This comes from the fact that in the last lengthy piece I published by Bill White I did indeed combine two letters, this being the "literary revision" the gormless Linder refers to. Bill mentioned this to a third party, who subsequently mentioned it in a post on VNN, from whence it has now been twisted and distorted into some deep, dark conspiracy on my part which proves that I am, indeed, the Grand Rabbi of Jerusalem.

Once only, I will explain my SOP regarding Bill's correspondence. It is true that I edit his letters, just as I edit most stuff I publish here or in Northwest Observer, for spelling and grammar.  I also redact certain parts of Bill's letters which have to do with his current case, for several reasons. 

First off, Bill himself has asked me not to publish any of the comments he has made about his ex-wife. In view of the fact that the ex now has custody of their daughter, I think this is wholly explicable.

Secondly, I redact almost all specific names of people whom Bill mentions in regard to his legal troubles, especially his current case. What got him where he is now was, in part, naming names which, in view of what a judge has now ruled is his "inherently criminal audience" (which I think we can presume includes you guys reading this blog), means that for Bad Boy Bill White to name anybody about anything is now the legal equivalent of a threat. This is one of the main crucial points I keep trying to hammer home about Bill's case and why it is important: the pretzel-twisting of the law to re-define the legal definition of "credible threat" to where a White male can go to prison for years for giving some little negress the vapors.

This especially applies to names of judges, prosecutors, FBI agents, and government witnesses, almost all of whom would certainly befoul their underwear in terror should the evil and supernatural being Bill White name them in public, even second-hand. They would then rush to the nearest grand jury shrieking like banshees for more indictments. 

I notice that Alex Linder does not follow this policy. He names federal officers and government witnesses in Bill's case, which may or may not lead to more indictments and jail time for Bill for "making terroristic threats."  

I am not suggesting that Alex is engaged in some kind of vendetta or conspiracy against his former bitter rival for control of VNN, Bill White, in order to jam him up with the dictatorship even more and keep him in prison. I am suggesting that Alex Linder simply isn't the sharpest knife in the Movement drawer. 

Well, we all knew that.

http://www.northwestfront.org


13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex Linder needs to sit down to a nice hot steaming cup of shut the fuck up.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex Linder is an asshole.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was one of Linder's original backers on VNN, but when he hooked up with the traitor and Federally Protected Glenn Miller all those years ago, that tore it for me. I look at his board maybe once a year, and he doesn't seem to have accomplished anything over the past ten years besides giving the feds and ADL a nice big pond in which to fish for information.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Red Green said...

Nobody wastes time on VNN anymore, Harold. Linder and his little circle-jerk are yesterday's news. Don't pay any attention to them.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Joe Hill said...

Alex Linder is a pissant.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Bob Rudisill said...

Alex Linder must figure there's money and/or prestige in being "Mr. Bill White," so he's trying to steal him from Harold in a tug-of-war.

4:41 PM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

@Bob Rudisill

Could be, which is odd, because Linder hates White's guts. I guess he hates me more. Isn't it nice when our racial resistance movement is a kindergarten?

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Gun Smith said...

Harold, I need clarification. I understood that we should not register or comment on blogs such as Stormfront, VNN, or other easily identifiable White Nationalist blogs and I have been scrupulously not doing so for reasons of not wanting to attract ZOG's interest.

What is your command concerning VNN or Stormfront for those who are in the Northwest? Do we read and comment or stay away?

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody pays any attention to VNN any more. It's just a bunch of keyboard warriors and losers.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linder is a fuckhead. Nothing he says is important.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Guidoweasel's mind has been eaten away by Crohn's Disease, resulting in every putrid fart he makes bubbling upward into his brain.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linder is a nobody, and he knows it. You are a somebody, and he can never forgive you for it.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home