Monday, July 08, 2013

Voyage of the Raging Queen




Dear HAC,

Having sent Martin Webster all the material pertaining to my recent encounter with the law (including a scanned copy of the letter), Webster, upon finally realising that the “non-criminal investigation” may have involved my purchasing of your books and finding some of the details posted on your blog, has flown into a rage. He is accusing me of forging the document myself and accusing us of masterminding some kind of plot to lure British Nationalists into coming into contact with NF material.

As proof of the letter's/my, authenticity he demands to meet with the secret police as proposed in the letter, or else he will tell everyone that I/we forged it.

What do you think about this?

-Winston Smith

* * *

Dear “Winston”:

I think Bosie’s 15 minutes was up long, long ago and he will probably never get it. I presume he’s anti-HAC because of my refusal to compromise on the issue of sodomites in the Movement, a compromise British Nationalists made years ago in Bosie’s case, so I honestly don’t know why he’s all bent out of shape. Or it could just be the instinctive reaction of a Movement relic from “back in the day” to stand in the way of the one genuine alternative that really has a chance, as Bob Miles always predicted.

-HAC


1 Comments:

Anonymous Gunther Grass said...

Who is Bosie?

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home