Friday, June 14, 2013

"Grow Stronger!" Video With Subtitles


     
This was put together by a comrade of ours from the U.K. It's true there are a couple of glitches at the end, but that's because I sent him a transcript of the speech that I didn't realize he was going to scan into his software verbatim, so those are mostly my bads.
     
There are also some discrepancies between the audio and the subtitles, true, but again that's due to my not following the script exactly.
     
This is kind of an experimental video; I like the concept of White listening and reading at the same time. Let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger brian boru said...

As an aside. I'm sure you've seen this, but it is so evocative. Not just the lack of niggers but how well most of the white people look; healthy and confident. How low the jews have brought us in a hundred years.

http://photosilke.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/historic-pictures-restored.html

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home