Saturday, May 25, 2013

HAC Reads Freedom's Sons Prologue





For a long time now, people have been after me to read aloud selections from my novels, so they can listen to it on CD or iPod while they’re driving to work or whatever, so here is the prologue from Freedom’s Sons. I was going to put some theme music on there, but this selection was so long that it’s just barely short enough to put on an 80-minute CD, if anyone cares to, so I had to leave it out.

For me to read the whole novel would probably be a couple of dozen CDs, so that’ won’t be happening any time soon. I suppose this could be used as a teaser to get people to read the whole book.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Trouble said...

Dont do them on CD at all; just make them available for digital download as a podcast.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Dave from Idaho said...

You have a great audio book voice. There is a market for those.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous New Northwest Migrant said...

I honestly think this is the best of the 5 novels, Harold.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home