Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Another White Nationalist Cartoon


Okay, okay, everybody is hollering an’ laffing and tee-hee-heeing and toodle-oohing about this one.


I’ve seen it, and yeah, fair enough it’s kind of cute. Definitely shows improved animation skills, which is highly encouraging.

A bit esoteric for my taste, and I suspect it will go over the heads of the people we’re trying to reach. Amurricans don't do irony and we don't do subtle; we no longer have the mental depth or agility for it. You have to go Tony Soprano on Amurricans’ heads with a baseball bat and give 'em a few good thwacks to shake up those skulls full of mush and get the sediment out of the bottom. I also admit that I now despair of any chance that any kind of reasoned argument, subtle or otherwise, may have—but I’m probably just getting crotchety and irritable as I grow older.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I heard God laughing along with me while I watched this. This is the best answer I've seen for those who doubt our white racial concerns.

5:32 PM  
Blogger brian boru said...

It's been a while since they portrayed japs like that.

12:20 AM  
Anonymous George said...

"Amurricans don't do irony and we don't do subtle; we no longer have the mental depth or agility for it.

Harold, you are Oh, So Right! and the comments section below this YouTube video proves it! I'm guessing most of those who made comments in response to the video don't get it at all except- you guessed it- the Jews!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home