Tuesday, April 02, 2013

The New Mantra



Get creative, people. (Can whoever made this send me a larger copy?)

One of our comrades also ventured into poetry:

Imagine there's no negroes,
It's easy if you try.
No blacks around us,
Above us only sky.
Imagine all the White Men, living in their Land...

Imagine there's no Muslims,
It isn't hard to do.
Nothing to kill or die for,
And no Islam too.
Imagine all the White men living life in peace...
 

You may say that I'm a dreamer, 
But I'm not the only one.
I hope some day you'll join us,
And all Whites will be as one!

Imagine no Hispanics,
I wonder if you can.
No need for rape and pillage,
A brotherhood of man.
Imagine all the White folks, living in their land...

You, you may say that I'm a dreamer, 

But I'm not the only one.
I hope some day you'll join us,

And a White world will have come!


http://www.northwestfront.org 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great idea, Harold! I thought the same thing about the "Anti-racist...." slogan; most people wouldn't get it right away because they haven't been reading or thinking about these issues.

This new slogan plants two important (and simple) ideas: 1) we could have a land of our own, and 2) how much better life would be if the "others" weren't here!

-K.W.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No... No HAC, tell me that you are not so monumentally stupid not to know that those lyrics are mashed on "Imagine" by John Lennon.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Herman was first
He gathered the brave
The mark of the sun-wheel Odin then gave
Scabbards and shiefs throw away out of sight
to Ragnarok sail, the glorious fight!

7:08 PM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

@Anonymous

Yes, of course it is. Sorry, I thought everyone would know. I must be showing my age; I remember seeing the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home