Monday, April 01, 2013

HAC On Mike Harris Show - March 25th, 2013





Hi, guys:

Me and Mike Harris bat the breeze for another hour.

There’s nothing really new on this one, but may I make a suggestion? My Mike Harris appearances might actually serve as a somewhat better audio introduction to the NF than even a Radio Free Northwest, because we cover general racial political news and issues that might more easily pique the interest of what Limbaugh calls the “low information voters?” 

Try downloading this podcast and making some CDs of it and circulating them, always making sure to include the northwestfront.org website so they’ll know where to come for more.

-HAC
 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sector 19 said...

Hate to bother you with something so trivial, but do you know the title to the song @ 15:38 in the podcast?

It's the one you played in a previous RFN where you were describing it being played as the intro to a PBS-style Northwest documentary of the war for Northwest independence.

If not, don't both with it. I can probably find it some other way.

Great show by the way. I think these are the kind of appearances that appeal to a more broad demographic without watering it down too much and still being forthright and direct about the imperative.

1:28 AM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

Mmmm...not sure, but you may be talking about the Theme from Conan the Barbarian.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Sector 19 said...

Yeah, that was it. I found it: http://youtu.be/5ZY2mRG5mzg?t=1m7s

Thanks. I'm your typical Amurrcan... sort of (not that bad, but you know what I mean). I'm half Scandinavian Half German, so needless to say, knowing what I know now, I'm starting to understand why Rome needed to be sacked toward the end.

Must be something to that whole, 'European races are like dog breeds' thing. ;) You can't out-run your genes apparently.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home