Monday, April 29, 2013

Freedom's Sons - The Complete Novel


Hi, guys. Just a reminder that a printed galley copy of the complete novel Freedom's Sons is available at 

http://www.lulu.com/shop/h-a-covington/freedoms-sons-the-complete-novel/paperback/product-20588954.html

A galley copy is basically a photostat of the 8-1/2  X 11 manuscript. I will try to get an actual book per se published and available sometime this summer, but I given our lack of that National Organizer I keep moaning about, I am simply swamped with all the "people stuff"--a sign that the Northwest Migration is in fact growing in interest and appeal.

A copy is also available in .pdf format, which I will send free to anyone who e-mails me at nwnet@earthlink.net Yes, I know that's terrible business, but I didn't write my books to make money, which is probably why I have so little of it.
 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff Harold

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harold, I've already read an earlier version of Freedom's Sons (that you released some months back). Truly excellent, and I thank you for having taken the time to write it. I believe that in due course, history will judge it an important work and a valued addition to the northwest mythos. Two questions, though.

1. Does the final version that you are currently realeasing differ markedly from the version you released some months back?

2. You've mentioned that, to a certain extent, you felt restricted by some things you had written in the first novel (Hill of the Ravens). Is there anything that you would have done differently in Freedom's Sons if it weren't for that earlier novel?

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're awesome. All the best. :)

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Ted Warren said...

Great book, incredible read, many thanks.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home