Friday, April 12, 2013

Forcible Disarming Begins


[Remember: liberal democratic dictatorships always start with test cases to probe and see what they can get away with and what precedents they can set. - HAC] 

My name is David A Schmecker. I'd like to get my story known to as many people as possible.

I live in Connecticut and I'm 50 years old and I'm an honorably discharged disabled Navy veteran.. I don't have a psychiatric past or a criminal record.

On February 5th, 2013, my VA hospital primary care doctor called my home and heard a message on my answering machine which he said sounded “peculiar”. I have yet to receive any explanation as to just what the hell that means. The VA contacted the local police to perform something called a “wellness check.”

The police came to my home and without a warrant or any justification whatsoever, hauled me away for a psychiatric evaluation to a local hospital. I was never formally arrested and no crime was committed, nor at any point did I utter any threats to myself or others.

While I was in the psychiatric hospital they confiscated my guns and pistol permit. I was released two days later from the evaluation on my on recognizance, which basically constitutes an admission that I am sane and I never should have been there in the first place.

I have since attempted to use the courts and attorneys to fight the revocation of my pistol permit. Then on top of everything else, the bills from the short stay at the hospital and EMS bills they sent me, plus what I have had to pay the attorney, adds up to a large amount of money so I can no longer afford to pursue the case.

I'm just a nobody, so there is obviously a campaign being orchestrated to disarm law-abiding citizens, and the Veterans Administration has found a loophole in the system to do it. Because I'm a nobody, they feel empowered to do this to me, and so far they have gotten away with it. I must be the tip of the iceberg of this campaign, and they are testing the waters to see what they can get away with and with whom.

They have messed with my life and my rights. If I wasn't hurt I could just walk away from the VA, but I utilize their benefit for all of my healthcare needs. I am very concerned about where this country is headed.

-David A. Schmecker 

Remember: If White people had a country of our own, this wouldn't be happening.  

http://www.northwestfront.org



2 Comments:

Blogger Luek said...

Remember: If White people had a country of our own, this wouldn't be happening.

White people until recently had the best countries in the world all to themselves but gave them all away with both hands to the false god of diversity. They were not taken from them by force they gave them away along with their children's futures.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're still waiting for your pistol permit. I take it you got your guns back, because did NOT follow up on them.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home