Sunday, February 03, 2013

New Northwest Migrant


Mr. Covington,

My name is [redacted.]. I have been working my way through your RSS feeds, merely made it to episode 8. But I am interested in migrating NW. 

I am a proud White man, 3 times divorced, all White women. I have 4 children. All White. My first wife became a coal hauler but that is irrelevant.

I am an almost-former rorrections officer for the state of [redacted], I have worked for the [redacted] prison system since 1995. I am not wild about divulging my social security number, but will gladly have a face to face w/ personnel.

I am awaiting termination for the fact that I “disrespected” a homosexual child molester and for referring to a female from India as a curry eater.

I am an OIF II veteran who has been honorably discharged from the army and have no service obligations left. I receive a VA disability pension.

I currently own my home in [redacted]. I have no contact or associations in any of the White supremacist or other so called subversive groups, I don’t wear anything that makes me stand out in a crowd other than my biker vest, all patches on it are related to my military service and the POW/MIA movement.

Again, I am interested in moving to the Northwest.

[Name and address redacted]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it, comrade. Best move I ever made.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Douglas Pearson said...

See you there, comrade.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home