Sunday, December 02, 2012

I'm Home




[From a new White settler in Spokane.]

Dear HAC:

I arrived here two days ago.  Love it already.

I enjoyed going to a Wal-Mart last night and seeing a crowd that was around 95% white, reflecting the population around here.  No yelling and screaming kids running wild, just a bunch of calm happy looking low class white people like me. I've found my home. No dark skin problem here.

If you are one of the people who be thinkin' everyone be equal, and that diversity is our greatest strength, you definitely should not come here. However, if you believe the White race is superior to all other races, built Western civilization, and established just about everything worthwhile in the world, you should consider moving to the great Northwest now, before the natives really take over and you and yours get exterminated. The White race is heading for extinction in the U.S. and worldwide. The great northwest is open for migration to worthwhile Whites from everywhere - later to form our own Whites-only nation.

Or remain where you are and "educate the natives", hopefully before they eat you.

Regards,
A.

 
http://www.northwestfront.org

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your Blog. And it's already given me a smile & chuckle with a great ending in 'I'm Home', "educate the natives before they eat you" hahahaha :-)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Luek said...

I am glad some white found what he has been looking for in the Northwest. Great! However, and I hope I am wrong but he mentioned going to Wal-Mart and seeing that 95% of the customers were white. But I just bet if any of those whites knew about this person's progressive racial views he would be inundated with pictures of their nigger in-laws and mixed breed grand kids! They would be aghast at such vile views when everyone knows racial diversity is a source of strength.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home