Friday, October 26, 2012

A Deliberate, Willful Refusal To Understand


[A blast from the past, almost ten years ago. Time sure flies when you're having fun. - HAC]

December 6th, 2002

Racial Comrades:

I got another e-mail tonight similar to God knows how many letters I have received down through the years. The upshot of it was: "Harold, what in God's name is wrong with us? Why does everything we touch seem to turn to shit? Why can't we get our act together?"

I've got canned answers for this out the wazoo on file, but not tonight, I think. I have been studying this problem for thirty years, and I get no further forward, no closer to grasping the true essence of it. Every time I think about it I come up with some new angle, some new way of looking at it, and it all amounts to zip as far as actually solving it goes. But let me see if I can encapsulate it here as best I can.

It has to do with the one issue that we will turn a double-backed flip to avoid confronting: the issue of character. The character of our self-appointed leadership and the character of we, ourselves, as a community.

Something is broken inside us. Some psychic, mental and emotional switch isn't completely closed. This whole character defect manifests itself, as best I can describe it, as a collective, willful, deliberate and self-destructive refusal to understand. 

It manifests itself as an almost intolerable aversion to truth, and a willingness to go to almost any lengths to avoid having to confront and deal with unpalatable truths. It manifests itself as a violent, almost visceral refusal to be convinced by reason, to accept facts and to act upon them. It manifests itself in our clinging like grim death to certain practices, people, policies, and tactics, and by a mule-stubborn, blind refusal to re-think or abandon these things under any circumstances, including complete failure.

Toward the end of his life, the late Robert Miles was convinced that we as a people and as a racially conscious community have a bona fide death wish, a desire for the peace of oblivion  rather than the pain of struggle for life. I don't want to believe that, but I have to say that sometimes, with the best will in the world, I cannot discern any other explanation for why we do some of the things that we do. Someone once wrote that the essence of stupidity is to keep on doing the same thing over and over and yet each time to expect different results. That is the story of our "Movement."

We are now being presented with one last, final chance to overcome this deep and incomprehensible blackness in our souls. If we do not overcome it, if we do not learn to live in the real world and to understand that we must take action against an existential threat to everything that has made the world as we know it, then we as a race will become extinct.

The demographics do not lie. Not only are we about to become a minority on this continent, but the factor of age will make it impossible for us to survive as a people. My duty station within this mess is to say out loud that which no one else will say, because these things must be said, they must be understood, and they must be acted upon or the White race isn't going to make it. I long ago accepted that in the case of most of you, everything I say simply goes in one ear and out the other. There is a tiny minority among you who do appear to be listening, but somehow I have to increase that percentage.

I have been told that I scold and lecture and harangue too much. That may be, but given my lack of resources, what the hell else can I do to get your attention? I am told I need to be "upbeat". But for Christ's sake...upbeat about what? We are losing on every front and every day our numbers grow fewer, our heads grow grayer, our attention span grows shorter, and our minds grow more confused. If any of you have any ideas as to how I can improve my presentation, A) Without lying; B) Without simply ignoring vitally important but unpalatable truths, and C) Without pretending that serious problems and issues which affect our racial survival don't exist, then I am very much open for suggestions.

The truth is out there, and it can set us free. But you must hear it.

The plan is clear and it will work. But you must do it.

Time is not our friend, but we still have some left...so we must use it.

The ball can be set rolling, but it must be done now.

Somehow, I have to cut through the stinking and putrid mountains of bullshit that we have heaped up like Bronze Age primitives as a kind of fortress to protect our tender egos and insulate ourselves from the cold, unrelenting truth. How? How do I do this? How do I get you to listen and act?

How do I get you to understand that all roads but the road to the Northwest are proven dead ends and potentially lethal wastes of our last remaining precious time on earth? The true road is known. It is marked. It leads clearly and unambiguously Northwestward. And yet as I try to lead you down that road I look back and I see hundreds of you wandering off into the swamps and chasms of fifty years of failure, and others of you simply sitting or lying in a stupor.

How do I get you to cease this grotesque, bizarre, mystifying refusal to understand? 

Thus endeth today's rambling.


http://www.northwestfront.org

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mary said...

Chechar has some very important ideas regarding this issue, and he is a fan of yours. You might want to feature some of his work here sometime. It is brilliant.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Hammerheart10 said...

This ought to be a pamphlet every last white is forced to read. Amen.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home