[This is one of those namby-pamby internet pass-arounds that elegant Republican ladies send each other by e-mail secretly, thrilled that they are doing something "politically incorrect." Needless to say, race is not mentioned once, but some of these stats are interesting, and we can all read between the lines on the race aspect. - HAC]
The following are 40 signs that we have seriously messed
up the next generation of Americans:
1. Approximately 57 percent of all children in the United States
are living in homes that are either considered to be either “low income” or
impoverished. [But what color are those children?]
2. More than 25 percent of all U.S. children have a chronic health
condition that affects their ability to learn. Perhaps we should not be feeling them so much junk food. [Ya think?]
3. In 2011, SAT scores for young men were the worst that
they had been in 40 years.
4. The average young American will spend 10,000 hours
playing video games before the age of 21.
5. One study discovered that 88 percent of all Americans
between the ages of 8 and 18 play video games, and that approximately four
times as many boys are addicted to video games as girls are.
6. According to a survey conducted by the National
Geographic Society, only 37 percent of all Americans between the ages of 18 and
24 can find the nation of Iraq
on a map.
7. According to one survey, 50 percent of Americans
between the ages of 18 and 24 cannot find the state of New York on a blank map.
8. Only 26 percent of Oklahoma high school students know what the
first ten amendments to the U.S. Constitution are called.
9. Only 10 percent of Oklahoma high school students know how many
justices sit on the Supreme Court.
10. At this point, 15-year-olds that attend U.S. public
schools do not even rank in the top half of all industrialized nations when it
comes to math or science literacy.
11. Children in the United
States are three times more likely to be prescribed
antidepressants than children in Europe are.
12. The United
States leads the world in eating disorder
13. The average American drinks more than 600 sodas every
single year. That is by far the most in
14. Back in 1962, only 13 percent of all Americans were
obese. Right now, approximately 36
percent of all Americans are obese, and it is being projected that number will
rise to 42 percent by 2030.
15. In America
today, many families allow the television to raise their children. In fact, the United
States is tied with the U.K. for the most hours of
television watched per person each week.
16. There are more school shootings in America than
anywhere else in the world.
17. The United
States has the highest divorce rate on the
globe by a wide margin. This is ripping
millions of families with children to shreds.
18. Without solid family units, more kids than ever are
joining gangs. [What color are these "urban yoots?"]Today, there are
approximately 1.4 million gang members living inside the United States. [Of what color?]That number has risen by 40 percent just
19. There are more than 3 million reports of child abuse
in the United States
every single year.
20. If you can believe it, an average of five children
die as a result of child abuse in the United States every single day.
21. Sadly, the United States actually has the
highest child abuse death rate on the entire globe.
22. Approximately 20 percent of all child sexual abuse
victims are under the age of 8.
23. In the United States today, it is
estimated that one out of every four girls is sexually abused before they
[True, the stats are horrific and probably more or less accurate, but what color are these allegedly abused kids? Is any account taken of the common practice in Mexican extended families of young men without wives having sex with young female relations, many of them pre-pubescent?]
24. According to researchers, convicted rapists in the United States
report that two-thirds of their victims were under 18, and among those cases
58% said that their victims were 12 years old or younger.
[But how many rapists are black and brown, and what percentage of their victims are White women and girls?]
25. The percentage of children living in poverty has
risen from 17 percent in 2007 to 22 percent today.
26. Today, one out of every four American children is on
27. It is being projected that approximately 50 percent
of all U.S.
children will be on food stamps at some point in their lives before they reach
the age of 18.
28. As I have written about previously, approximately 42
percent of all single mothers in the United States are on food stamps.
29. According to the National Center for Children in
Poverty, 36.4 percent of all children that live in Philadelphia are living in
poverty, 40.1 percent of all children that live in Atlanta are living in
poverty, 52.6 percent of all children that live in Cleveland are living in
poverty and 53.6 percent of all children that live in Detroit are living in
poverty. [Atlanta, Cleveland, and Detroit are predominantly monkoid cities. Why is this not mentioned?]
30. It is estimated that up to half a million children
may currently be homeless in the United States.
31. It is estimated that child homelessness in the United States
has risen by 33 percent since 2007.
32. Right now, approximately 25 million American adults
are living with their parents.
33. Law enforcement officials estimate that about 600,000
Americans and about 65,000 Canadians are trading dirty child pictures online.
34. The average high school boy spends two hours watching
pornography every single week.
35. An astounding 30 percent of all internet traffic now
goes to pornography websites, and the U.S. produces more pornography than
any other nation has in the history of the world.
36. In the United States today, 47 percent of
all high school students have had sex.
37. One out of every four teen girls in the United States
now has an STD. [Again, while many of these girls are probably White, I would be willing to give bets and lay odds that the majority of them are black or brown.]
38. The United
States has the highest teen pregnancy rate
on the entire planet by a wide margin.
39. One survey found that one out of every five teen
girls actually wants to be a teen mom. [This phenomenon is confined almost solely to monkoids who see babies as welfare checks.]
40. We have borrowed 16 trillion dollars that we expect
future generations to repay. We have
consigned our children and our grandchildren to a lifetime of debt slavery and
they don’t even realize it yet. When
they do realize what we have done to them they will probably curse us bitterly.
[Or we can put a stop to it all by creating our own nation for White people only in the Pacific Northwest. - HAC]