Friday, August 10, 2012

Wade Michael Page

Dear Harold:

Here's something I noticed I'm just curious about. When the feds’ guy J. T. Ready went nuts this spring it was a really big deal. You emailed us about it, and Sally had to do a special podcast. When the Jew Jared Loughner went nuts in early 2011, you also did a special podcast. You did pretty much the same for Joe Stack. Yet not a peep about Michael Page?

-Gretchen

Numero uno, my RFN time was pretty much filled up this week.

Number two, I have already made my attitude towards shooting sprees clear.

Number three, I was waiting for the dust to settle and see if Page popped up on anybody’s radar. He hasn’t. No one in our circle seems to have met him or heard of him at all. This is usually the case with media-described “white supremacists” (sic) who do this kind of thing—none of us real “white supremacists” ever seem to have heard of them.

I may or may not say something on next week’s show, depends on how the news cycle goes. By then Obama’s media probably will have forgotten all about it and they’ll be blaming Mitt Romney for South American earthquakes. (Apparently he causes cancer now.)

-HAC

7 Comments:

Anonymous Dave said...

He's already off the front page. Another "Wag The Dog" scenario, as like as not.

Dave 08102012 / 0933

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy looks Jewish to me. Typical kosher shooting spree suspect.

--WhitePride65

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Uncle Nasty said...

Good day, HAC. You mention that you have made your attitude towards shooting sprees well known.

May I ask you to post a link to that particular discussion, as I keep running into the mindless, who, first thing, screech "Oh, Lord ... who will deliver us from these tools of the Devil? ... or somesuch. I have my own opinions, but they are regarded as pretty much Science Fiction by a lot of people, (including a lot of friends) and I could use more independent thought.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous LA DODGER FAN said...

UN! Nice to seee you! Small world :)

HAC has talked about them in podcasts, shoot which one I can't tell you off the top of my head.

I can't do the man justice but in a nutshell he says don't do it, and not just because the feds are listening, but because it's a waste of a good nationalist.

It's so easy to connect these shooters to jews or government, it just makes me realize how much they're just phoning it in these days and hold the public in total comntempt. This guy worked in psy ops for the military, for gods sake, they couldn't try to hide that even a little?!?

PS you turned me on to the northwest front, I hope to thank you for that one day!

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well DUH, of course "Jared" Loughner was a joo. That's a jooish name!

"Jared" is also the name of the subway fat guy who lost all that weight and he's (wait for it) the son of a jooish doctor!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do find it interesting that some reports say Page "shot himself in the head" and other reports say he was "shot by officers." Sounds like someone decided not to take Page prisoner and walked up to him, wounded, and finished him off with a bullet to the brain.

Not the first time that's happened with law enforcement (see the Romanian kids who flipped out in LA a few years back with automatic rifles and body armor) and its not the last time.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Adit said...

@ Uncle Nasty

I think HAC is referring to his podcast about Joe stack who flew his airplane into a Gov building. The link is:

http://www.northwestfront.org/audio/fireside-stack021810.mp3

I think this covers his attitude about these types of spree killings.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home