Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thanks, Homeys


Dear Mr. Covington,

My name is [redacted]. I am a pre-med student in my second year in college, and plan on going to medical school to get my degree in oncology. I live near [redacted]. I found your podcast in a very neat way. 

I had to take either art history or a black history class for credits that's required for my associates degree. I put it off and signed up late, and got stuck in the black history class. It was a blame game. in that that the white man is evil and caused all of their problems. 

After three long months of that, after class some of the black students started to talk about some evil racist men, so I started to listen. They were talking about your podcasts. After they complained for twenty minutes, I left and went home and listen to them. The more I listen the more I learn, and I see that our race is dying out and we have to fix it and get white people to see what's happening to our great race. 

I have received a copy of the White Book, and I have read it, and I see what has to be done. As you put it, we have to have our own homeland for our people. I'm ready to come out from behind my computer and make a real difference. I would like to be added to the email list you send out. When I finish school and pay off my debt, I plan to come to the Homeland, because some will not come until someone goes before them. 

I would also like to thank you for making the podcasts, which are very informative. You say what needs to be said. I'll keep this email short, because I'm sure your a very busy man.
 
Sincerely,
Billy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...after class some of the black students started to talk about some evil racist men, so I started to listen. THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT YOUR PODCASTS"

Oh my God loool! Harold is an evil racist man!

"THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT YOUR PODCASTS"

Imagine if that kid knew already about them, he would have definitely bursted into laughter!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home