Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Am Cookie Monster


-----Original Message-----

From: My Site [mailto:nwnet@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:33 AM
To: nwnet@earthlink.net
Subject: I Am Your Sock Puppet

Dear Harold

Recently I had the ghastly experience of trying to convert the ANP ''leader'' by the name of Rocky Suhayda. I am sorry to say I failed :(  In the end he accused me of being one of your sock puppets and blocked me. He claimed that I wrote too well to be a 17 year-old. LOL

It just goes to show you that the paranoia surrounding Harold Covington is everywhere, and in light of the coming crisis of our race it is somewhat pathetic to see the level bickering that remains within the White Nationalist movement.

Anyway I just wanted to let you know. If you want I can forward the conversation to yourself.

-James J.


But I thought you were one of my sock puppets?

And if not, who’s that on my hand?

-HAC












3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm one too!
-Jules

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, bless my soul! So am I!
-Ye Olde Alchymist

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAC I've heard that you've served in South Africa

Is this one historically correct? :

http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/johnny_shumates_portfolio/picture88486.aspx

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home