Friday, May 11, 2012

Freedom's Sons Thus Far


The first three sections of Freedom's Sons, 572 pages and 276,000 words, may now be downloaded in .pdf format from


Bear in mind, once again, that this is not the complete novel. It is still in draft phase. There will be two more sections coming. I hope to have the whole thing finished by the end of this year and an actual magnum opus-sized book available by the spring of 2013.

That is, if I am not Extraordinarily Rendered to shut me up before election day like they arrested Bill White in October 2008 to stop the publication of his magazine. That is, if somebody can stop the Jews from attacking Iran and destroying the Western world through cutting off our energy supply. 

Otherwise, this time next year I won't be publishing any books. I will be huddling under a bridge in my blanket and pushing my shopping cart to the food bank to see if they have any of the country's rapidly-dwindling stocks of canned goods today. It is possible that the FBI agents monitoring this site will be in the same position. They can follow me in their own shopping carts, black ones with tinted windows.




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is tiger stripe functional in the territory of the northwest?

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next year Romney will be president.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiger stripe functions well in Western Washington. Tarnfleck is best.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Flecktarn

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I know Flecktarn must be very effective.

The tiger stripe is from the Vietnam era and the army is no longer using it, am I wrong?

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home