Monday, May 07, 2012

Freedom's Sons, Sections I-III


Hi, guys:

Okay, our friends in the silk suits are sleazing around the Northwest again trying to link us to the J.T. Ready incident, through some arcane and incredibly Byzantine thought process that I admit I can't fathom at all. My guess is that some of these agencies have leftover budget they've got to burn before the beginning of the next fiscal year, and they're just running up the tab. Whatever.

However, in light of the remote possibility that they may decide I was beaming secret signals to J.T. Ready's brain through my microwave or something of the kind, and they kick in my door in the dawn and drag me away to an undisclosed location, I want to make sure my most up-to-date work is available to the public.

I now have a .pdf version of Freedom’s Sons with all three completed sections so far. I would like to get this into as many hands as possible in the event I am suddenly extraordinarily rendered. It is 572 pages and 276,000 words in length. Please let me know if you want this .pdf file, and I will send it to you in the form of an e-mail attachment. My e-mail is nwnet@earthlink.net

Now, for the record, you should understand that this is not the entire completed novel. It’s just Volume One plus a short third section. The full novel will be five sections comprising the first 50 years of the Northwest American Republic, and will probably run around 450,000 words. I will try to get to work on Section Four in a few weeks.

I am going to have to establish a work schedule on a calendar that for five days a week is parsed down into about 15-minute blocks of time or segments for everything I have to do, and then I will have to take an ironclad “weekend,” a two-day contiguous stretch, wherein I go dark. I ignore all e-mails, phone calls, and general screaming demands that I must drop everything and deal with ME ME ME HURROLD and I must write. It took me way, way too long to finish Section III.

Anyway, enough bellyaching. I just wanted to make sure you guys do understand that this isn’t the whole thing yet

-HAC

2 Comments:

Anonymous Name said...

"However, in light of the remote possibility that they may decide I was beaming secret signals to J.T. Ready's brain through my microwave or something of the kind,"

Interesting you should say that...

It is like what I was saying earlier about the effect of critical mass. These things are all connected here

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Name said...

Adding to that, they seem to have two (2) goals:

First, to see if they can't preemptively find someone else who is on the verge of unexpectedly shooting themselves or other people, so they can have a great media claim about stopping White Supremacy before it happens and that kind of material (why they're in the Northwest in the first place)

And secondly to try and find people he was connected with there, in case these are related. Two birds with one stone, basically. They have a sloppy way of doing things.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home