Sunday, April 22, 2012

We're Getting There

Greetings: 

I was told to check out your site after a few political debates at my university. I identify as a liberal but I have a very white nationalist point of view. I have listened to a few of your pod-casts and although you guys have some views that are a bit right-wing for me I agree with a lot of it. I grew up and still live in a mostly white neighborhood and that is how I like it. I went to public school here in New York City so I know what being around tons of minorities is like and getting into many violent altercations with them. I like what you are trying to do and I do agree that Western civilization is on the decline and the only way to fix it is for the people who built it to take control of it again. I am a first year law student at NYU. I have light white skin, my hair comes in brown with blonde roots, my beard is strawberry blonde, and have light brown eyes. Like I said I like what you are trying to do and was thinking about moving to wherever your movement may be after I get my law degree.

-Adam

2 Comments:

Anonymous AnalogMan said...

I read the books. I got the impression lawyers would not be welcome immigrants.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Vernon said...

Like Covington said, the lawyers are a biproduct of the choatic system, we need to simplify the law not add more lawyers. And what alfred rosenburg said in myth of the twentieth century, the fact that there is so many jewish lawyers is proof that there is an absensearmy of german law, and that applies for all white nations. And simply read the constitution, all whites welcome. As it stands white nationalism needs legal services to defendthe our people dont be rediculious.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home