Saturday, April 28, 2012

I Stand Corrected


Mr. Covington,  I am happy that you noticed a discussion of your works on the Occidental Observer.  And for the discussion to be led by someone as eminent as Dr. Tomas Sunic is indeed an honor.

Still, as one of the main writers on TOO, I have to object mildly: you actually arrived last year in a long review I did. Please see:

Incidentally, my introduction was prompted by angry outbursts from members of the group that runs TOO.  I, however, personally have no grudge against you, and in fact have enjoyed listening to your broadcasts for years.

In any case, since Kevin MacDonald edits TOO -- and since he approved my review -- your novels received good exposure on the site.  And please notice the massive number of comments, which prompted Kevin to finally close the comments section.

I've been planning to do more articles on your novels but first I'll have to take a look at Sunic's Part 2 and read the comments there.  Also, I look forward to Freedom's Sons but hope to read it in book form. If you would ever like such a book proofed, I'd be happy to do it, as I've taught writing at the university level for over 15 years.

Sorry to have to hide behind my pen name Edmund Connelly for now, but I'm sure you understand. Anyway, I hope you have a chance to mention my review either on your website or on the air.  

Yours,
"Edmund"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home