Monday, April 02, 2012

A German Writes


Herzliche NS-Gruesse!

First, let me congratulate you for your radio show. It's a breath of fresh air, and I agree with most of your words. Since most of it is common sense. Something most people have forgotten about.

Second, excuse me but I can't say everything I'd like, since I live in Europe.

It's sad to see what the world has come to over the last decades. Although on a more positive note, I think the current political setting, will - to some degree - act as a filter to separate those who talk from those who act. And, when this is all over, destiny will prevail.

I'm young (20), and I too have heard all the political (in)correctness at school that is preached these days. Also, I know how hard it is to live when it seems there is no one out there who thinks like you.However, it is important to do the right thing, whatever the cost might be...

I'm not ready to give up on Germany yet, but who knows, maybe the future has me knocking on you front door.

Farewell, stay strong, and thank you very much. Much appreciated!

-Leo




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home