Monday, March 05, 2012

Typical Letter

Dear Mr. Covington:

I am a twenty-three year old married white male. I have two children, both boys; three and one. I'm pursuing a career in accounting, more directly towards business/finance, as I hope to become a CPA and also have a masters in business administration with a goal of one day becoming a chief financial officer.

I've read over your site, almost in it's entirety, and I immediately fell in love with the idea of an all white community; church organizations not for-profit; REAL freedom of speech; an anti-Zionistic libertarian utopia.

Upon completion of my AA in accounting, I want to take my family to the north-west on a vacation of sorts and scout the area. I would be interested in making a migration to the Washington/Oregon area after completing my MBA.

If you could send me additional information, that would be great.

I have previous military experience as well. My USMC MOS was Signal Intelligence/Ground Electronic Warfare.

D. in Florida

3 Comments:

Blogger Bemused stare said...

Maybe this is why the government views white ex-servicemen as a threat.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn close to my story.

I'm a bit older, and was combat arms.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Harold

I've read your books and found them inspiring. In a world that's dominated by jewish 'entertainment' there seems to be some form of magic in what you've written. You've given us a vision of what could be. I'm trying to get others to read them as well.

If we can't win our back homeland I'd like to 'come home'. I'm an Englishman , with an English family so I'm not sure if that would be possible. Anyway thanks again for writing the books and for doing what your doing. I'm looking forward to part two of Freedoms Sons

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home