Saturday, March 10, 2012

NVA Bible Verses

A silly woman recently e-mailed me and said my novels were wicked and howwible and I was going to hell because the Bible war agin' me, or maybe I war agin' the Bible, I forget which.

Not exactly. The Bible is actually a great book. You can find justification in it for anything you want to do. To wit:

And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me. -Isaiah 63:5

Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shall you divide for an inheritance the land, which I swore unto their fathers to give them. - Joshua 1:6

Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: - Psalms 144:1

4 Comments:

Blogger The Old Man said...

Odd. I had expected this one to get a lot of comments. Instead I find that what seems to have gripped everyone's attention is the article "A Pill To Cure Racism." Weird, man.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not really. The prospect of being forcibly medicated to the point of actually accepting niggers as equals is truly the most frightening thing I've considered in a long time. Apparently other people feel the same as well.
The modern bible is nothing more than a Jewish tool of goy control and my feeling is that most people instinctively recognize this and avoid the topic altogether before they get sucked into the "Jesus was a Jew" Nonsense. It's just plain irritating.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a good one--"And the Lord said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem."~Jeremiah 11:9

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't there also something in the Bible about "and ye shall smite them with a rod of iron?"

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home