Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thank You


Dear HAC,

Thank you very much for taking the time to meet with us, for breakfast, the great hospitality, the book, mugs, pins, and all the information. It was great to meet with you all, and sorry again for the early morning phone call.

That day we made it to Hole in the Wall on the coast right at sunset. Everyone we met was amazing, and thank you for setting us up with Comrade [name redacted]. He was very helpful with the MT info we need. We ended up getting back here yesterday and can't wait to pack the moving van and come home. You have a great circle of Folk surrounding you that seem very friendly, dedicated and knowledgeable. See you again soon.

-E. L.


2 Comments:

Anonymous kerdasi amaq said...

I suppose that these girls will not be mudsharks when they grow up!....10,087

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAR2h5aSQO4&feature=player_embedded#!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous kerdasi amaq said...

The poor dearshave been forced to back down.

"I am one of the girls who were in the racist video that got posted. I’m writing this so that I can tell people how truly sorry I am. I could never, in a million years, have pictured this happening with me involved. I wasn’t raised to hate people for their race, and I still don’t. I made a horrible decision in being a part of this video"

The girl also writes that she won't make excuses, but hopes the community will eventually forgive her. "While we can never take back the words and actions that these two children have said, we have to start to heal and forgive IMMEDIATELY. Stop the violent threats to our homes and our children." And the school "will wear orange, the color of racial tolerance, this week as a sign of solidarity."


http://irishsavant.blogspot.com/2012/02/gainesville.html

but, the liberal monster will defeat itself.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home