Saturday, February 18, 2012

Aryan Nations 2012

On my way back from Idaho last week, I stopped at Pastor and Betty Butler's graves in the Hayden Lake cemetery to pay my respects. Afterwards I drove past the Church property which had been seized after the lawsuit against the church in 2002. It was overcast with snow on the ground and the gate was locked with a no trespassing sign attached so I climbed over and walked the 80 yards up the road to see what was left.

The entire site has been bulldozed and returned to nature. Deer were runnning around the property and only one horse was grazing. There is no sign of even the former foundations to the bunkhouse, the kitchen, church, office and school building, barn or even the pastor's house. The only indication that some type of structures were once located there is the presence of a power pole and phone pedestal. Everything else has been returned to nature.

Obviously they believe that by destroying a few buildings, they will eliminate the spiritual message. They tried that after the war with Germany by destroying every semblance of Third Reich architecture and symbolism. It hasn't worked in that case and it won't work with the Church of Jesus Christ Christian. You can destroy the physical remnants but you can never destroy an idea.

-Terry

3 Comments:

Anonymous brian boru said...

True, comrade. So long as the race survives we can create a new, beautiful, shining civilisation on the ruins of the one that the kike has destroyed.
Look at this site which shows what Europe looked like before the big kike wars got going.
http://www.old-picture.com/europe/Austro-Hungary-general-Istria-Pirano.htm

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Phillip Bartz said...

In the summer of 1995, I called Rev Butler and asked if I could meet him. He didn't know me from Adam, but told him that while I was passionately pro-white, I did not subscribe to any form of Christianity and was curious how his church could justify their/any brand of Christianity. Not only did he agree to meet with me, his beautiful wife Betty, insisted on having me in their home for a great, home made supper. We spent 3 hours talking philosophies. We left with our own philosophies in tact and shook hands as we smiled and agreed to disagree. I became great friends with Rev Butler after that. I was at Betty's funeral that December and continued our friendship through the rape of his homeland and then his death. Rev Butler knew that there were many "non-believing", pro-whites out there but respected us. "Probably more non-believers than believers", he once estimated. Thank you for the visit to the former site. I hope have not been for years and need to go and reflect.

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAH bless my kinspeople, the true Chosen of YAH.

YAH bless them where ever they are - here are beyond the veil of Valhalla.

Brother Butler is still greatly missed.

Make me a martyr if in doing so, the message of our racial kinship grows.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home