Monday, January 09, 2012

Government Intervention in Social Media

http://penumbralreport.com/2012/01/08/the-ever-expanding-digital-panopticon-dhs-releases-report-on-social-media-spying-program/

Guys, I know some of you think I'm making it up when I point out that some of these posts on Facebook and elsewhere attacking me and the NF come from unknown, anonymous individuals acting on hidden agendas which clearly have nothing to do with the 14 Words.


I'm not, unfortunately. Check out the above link.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Colonel House said...

As a part-time moderator on northwestfront.net/forum, I can attest to the fact that the most vile, disgusting, scatalogical-themed posts come from mainly three places-Washington, DC, London, England, and, surprisingly, Kalispell, MT. Those in the know can guess who the culprits are.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Justthisguy said...

White folks are famous for industriously killing each other in huge numbers, and ignoring all those other people. We can't afford to do that anymore. Hang together, or hang separately.

Dang! I seem to be talking myself into Joining Up.

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home